About Alia Bostonphoto
Freelance photographer specializing in family, kids, engagement session, and events, both public and private.Dedicated to preserving your precious memories in a stress-free professional manner. I am also a travel passionista! I involve the documentation of an area’s landscape, people, cultures, customs and history.
Few facts about me…
– I was born and raised in the most beautiful mountain region of
– Maybe that is why my favorite hobby is hiking..
– I belong to the Tatars, one of the oldest tribal confederations in the world..
– I am proud of my Turks heritage, which has taught me how to treat
people with both respect and compassion..
– I ride horses and dream to own one..
– I love life and live in a moment..
– I adore kids and was a proud sponsor of a little girl from Guatemala
named Marie and I continue to participate in volunteer activities as
my work schedule permits..
– I love to create and i love to inspire! This gives me pure joy as I
preserve happy memories through photography..
So if you think that i can help you